14th Annual Greater Toronto Naturist Volleyball Tournament
June 26th – 28th, 2020
(the weekend closest to Canada Day; the previous weekend if Canada day is on Wednesday)
4 days and 2 tournaments
- Friday – Free Play
- Saturday – Tournament #1, stand-up comics
- Sunday – Tournament #2
- Monday – Free Play – CANADA DAY
Come for one day, or come for all. Lots of play time!!
If you are new to volleyball or want to experience a casual play style, then this division is for you. We put together teams of 6 people with a later start and more time to relax between games. Only basic volleyball rules are applied.
Serious Novice Division
You have limited experience and looking for a bit more action on the court. Advanced rules are applied and 3 contacts with the volleyball is encouraged.
You are an experienced volleyball player looking for lots of ball contact. It is played in teams of 4 with all volleyball rules applied.
You are an experienced and skilled volleyball player. This is the highest level we offer and players are encouraged to form their own teams prior to registering. It is played in teams of 4 and all volleyball rules are strictly enforced to ensure that the quality of volleyball is high.
Note: We only run 5 courts so, to ensure that everyone plays as much as possible, we limit registration to 24 teams or 144 players.
- Bare Bistro – full-menu (including beer & wine) restaurant with tournament specials
- Campfires (bring your instrument and/or your voice)
- Children’s activities
- Court-side music
- Saturday night: Nude Professional Comedians
- Friday Open Mic.
- Poker, Darts, Ping-Pong, Billiards, Sauna, Hot Tub, Pool, Lake, and all the other amenities of Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park
|Non-playing partner of a registered player||$15/day||n/a||$5|
|Extra Days when staying overnight – must be contiguous||$15/day||n/a||$5|
|Children 18 or under play free.|
|See our accommodations page|
Tournament questions & reservations: volleyball@BareOaks.ca
Accommodation questions & reservations: contact Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park
General Tournament Rules
- You can only play on one team per tournament.
- All players must be registered and wear their wristband at all times.
- The Novice Division is for players who are learning, unskilled or inexperienced.
- You can’t change teams once you have started playing.
- Only team captains can speak with referees. All protests must be made prior to the next whistle or play.
- Unsportsmanlike behaviour or language will result in immediate disqualification and possible ejection from the park.
- Practice or warm up should be done off the courts.
- Each team will be called 3 times starting 10 minutes before play. If your team does not show up, the game will be forfeited.
- You can hit the ball with any part of your body but no kicking is allowed.
- Game times, schedules and formats for Sunday will be communicated to the team captains.
- We use Rally Scoring so every point counts. Net Serves are legal. You must win by 2 points and there are no score caps unless specified by the official.
- The team captain must report the score to the administration tent.
- When there are no referees, teams will be officiating each other. Do not walk away after the game without checking if you are officiating the next game.
- Teams must score, officiate, and work the lines as marked on the schedule.
- All players must play nude. (all divisions, all levels, all ages) After all, this is a naturist volleyball tournament. Make sure you use plenty of sunscreen to prevent sunburn.