The Government of Ontario has ordered all non essential businesses to close. So effective immediately, Bare Oaks is closed to visitors.
The restaurant is already closed. The office and store will now be closed as well. During our posted business hours, we will still be answering phones, responding to emails, as well as accepting packages & deliveries.
Members who have a campsite can still get through the gate to access their trailer. But as we said before, please do not come if you are sick, been exposed to someone who is sick, or have recently returned from foreign travel.
This order is for 14 days. We will update you as soon as we get more information. At this time, the impact on our operations will be minimal.
Whether at Bare Oaks or anywhere else, we remind you to:
- Wash your hands well and often with soap and water, or with alcohol based hand sanitizer. (don’t forget to wash your wrists, under your fingernails and in between your fingers)
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and throw the tissue out immediately. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing: no hugs, handshakes, kiss, etc…
- Don’t share utensils, pens, electronics, etc…
- Avoid crowds and groups