The Ontario Government has officially announced that we are moving to Step Two of reopening on Wednesday June 30th. For Bare Oaks that means:
- The volleyball tournament is ON!
- All outdoor sports without contact are allowed
- Restaurant capacity (outdoors) increases to a maximum of 6 per table
- Outdoor social gatherings increase to a maximum of 25 people
- Indoor social gatherings now allowed with a maximum of 5 people
- Outdoor fitness (e.g. Yoga at Bare Oaks) now has no limit as long as they can stay 3 metres apart
We will update our COVID-19 page closer to the date when the change takes effect.