Today, we are allowed to enter Stage 3 Reopening. That means:
- All sports activities are now allowed as long as they don’t include “Prolonged or deliberate contact while playing sports.” That means that Volleyball is back!
- The Bare Bistro‘s indoor dining room is now open,
- The playground is now open.
- All indoor spaces are now open but saunas remain closed by government order.
- The hot tub will be open as soon as approved by the health department. By law, an inspection is required before a commercial hot tub is allowed to open. That inspection is currently scheduled for Wednesday July 29th.
All details of what is open can be found here: https://www.bareoaks.ca/covid-19/